Friday, November 16, 2012

Bond... Debating... Christmas Carols....



I'll take it shaken, not stirred...

Hello there and welcome to my blog again! I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while... Too busy having fun! :P We've had a busy fortnight here in St. Wolstan's. 

Last week, we went to the Odeon Cinemas in Naas for a Mini Company workshop, but Orla (the woman giving the workshop) ended up going into hospital that morning, so guess what? We got to watch James Bond, Skyfall for free! :D It was amazing! :)

This week Ciara, Aoibhinn, and myself along with Ms. B, entered into an Irish Debating competition with Gael Linn and we were working go dian during the week to perfect our arguments and all the worked payed off as last night when we finally went to the competition we won!!! :D IT was brilliant! We were all extremely excited and can't wait for the next round which should be within the next few weeks.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... 

Aaaaaahhhhhh!! It's nearly Christmas, guys! :D Only 39 days but it feels like it's going to fly!!! Today in orchestra with Ms. M, we started organising which songs we will be playing at this years Carol Service. I'm a little bit Christmas obsessed so this really just fanned the flames of my tacky, twinkly, tinselly addiction! 



Yeah so that's it for today and hopefully things will be back to normal and I'kll be postinbg regularly again from now on! :)


So Long, Farewell, auf Wiedersen, Adieu!


No comments:

Post a Comment